Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

Fresh start

As the topic states, we are starting anew, looking for fresh minds to enhance our roster.http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/balnazzar/VictumCurrent open spots are:Priest: any spec.Death knight: possible dps.Mage: dpsRogue: dpsShaman: ele / restoG...
Member avatar small Randomball 5y
Randomball1709Member avatar small Randomball 5y
Guild News

Sharess, cought unaware

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Randomball1860Member avatar small Randomball 5y
Guild News

Girion on a KEWL mount

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Randomball1675Member avatar small Randomball 5y
Guild News

Heroic nefarian deaded. Carried by killeri.

Yes a very slacky and sucky screenshot(totally not my fault.). Posting the news itself was handled quitte slacky since awall normally did that shit ! For now you will have to do with a shitty picture untill i find out the technique behind making a...
Small Sodant 6y
Sodant4474Small Ratatosk 6y
Guild News

Al'Akir Heroic deaded

Yes it was only 10 man. But i still think it deserves a news post with a pretty Screenshot that should look like a "V" but since girion is to fat, it came out like this.Now lets get the old drake down!
Small Awall 6y
Awall4501Small Cristof 6y
Guild News

Twins!

So yeah we killed the twins. But in the midst of everything i forgot to take a screenshot so instead heres something els!
Small Awall 6y
Awall4532Small Pleijo 6y
Guild News

ODS Heroic!

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!After only one night of tries, we just went and killed it!Keep up the hard work!
Small Awall 6y
Awall1300Small Awall 6y
Guild News

Hard work, magmaw, and conclave!

I'll start out with all the hard work we have done to try and keep this guild going.I know all the members, and officers have been working hard, spending many hours talking to people trying to find fresh blood.So i will take this opportunity to we...
Small Awall 6y
Awall1288Small Awall 6y
Guild News

3v3 guild event! On 9-4-2011, from 15.00!!!!!!

On saturday the 9th of april from 15.00, i will host the most awsome pvp event ever seen!AND I NEED YOU!!!!!So find a team, and read the post below on how to sign up!
Small Awall 6y
Awall6637Member avatar small Kalahn 6y
Guild News

Blind dwagon goes dead.

Yes after some insane kiteing from me myself and i, we killed the fucker.(On 25 man, go suck it!)
Small Awall 6y
Awall2361Small Sodant 6y
Guild News

Maloriak Heroic

Finally after figureing it out and some proper tries he went down smoothly.Overall a good job from everyone keep it up!We are still recruiting:WarlockPriest (disc/Holy)Shaman (Resto)
Small Awall 6y
Awall8610Small Awall 6y
Guild News

Guild Merge, Chimaron kill, Me slacking!

So yeah, i'v been slacking alot. Last time i posted, we were a 10 man guild, now we merged with Sanctum, and is now a 25 man guild going for the gold!(Yes i forgot a screenshot of the boss, so i just put my awsome body out there for display, enjoy...
Small Awall 6y
Awall2364Small Sodant 6y
Guild News

Halfus Heroic!

Yes we are that good!Sucks that we had to class stack like we did, but a kill is a kill. Great job boys!Keep on the good work!(Remember to look at the healing meter!)
Small Awall 6y
Awall4448Small Awall 6y
Guild News

And that was the last one!

We finally pulled our shit together and killed the pice of . . ., and his sister.A boss worthy of being the last one in BWD ( a hell of a lot hard on 10 it seems)Grats to us. And lets get ready to see some Hardmodes!
Small Awall 6y
Awall1371Small Awall 6y
Guild News

Mister Al'akir let a wind go

It was pretty much a let down of a fight, atleast for a end boss. After figureing the first 20% out, its pretty much a walk in the park. But he still deserves a News post for being so cuddly
Small Awall 6y
Awall4454Small johny 6y
Guild News

1 to go please!

Well that was. . . hmm. That kinda describes the feeling i had when we killed him.It was a great kill though!Grats Arggy on the first pair of set (my)shoulders!
Small Awall 6y
Awall5478Small Inubis 6y
Guild News

Holiday slack, and more epiXXX.

So holiday slack. Not much going on for a week other then Conclave of wind got killed (thank you for not bring me)Now the Holidays is over and its fulls steam ahead again! First up was a very annoying healing fightAnd then a very annoying DPS figh...
Small Awall 6y
Awall1263Small Awall 6y
Guild News

More loot, more kills, and George.

UPDATED MOVIE IS UP!Movie linkSo we stepped up our game, and we killed three bosses last night, making our grand total of 6/12 and server 3'rd. WowprogressIm sorry but i can no longer remember who got what loot. So i'll just post the killshots.And...
Small Awall 6y
Awall1334Small Awall 6y
Guild News

New day, new kills

After some tinkering we finally gave the System hell, and killd em.Grats to Inubis on the ring, and grats Victum on shards from the dagger.And after 3 tries on this guy we got ourself a proffesor kill. Fun fight but not the hardest. The elevator s...
Small Awall 6y
Awall1242Small Awall 6y
Guild News

STEAM ON!

So after a while we finally got around to killing something. Grats to me and Noga on ze lootsAnd a big woop woop goes out to Argaloth for dropping doubble DK loot. Big hurray for Ratatosk.Stay tuned for incoming Movie, and hopefully more kills!
Small Awall 6y
Awall1245Small Awall 6y